One of my latest projects with Lynda.com just launched.
check it out: Product Photography for e-Commerce
In Product Photography for E-Commerce, designer Dane Howard shows how to take professional-looking photographs that showcase products and build buyers' trust. Using a practical approach, Dane covers objects from collectible coins to real estate, and the lessons can be applied to just about anything that can be sold online. When it comes time to capture images in the studio, Dane discusses how to select a camera and other equipment on any budget. He shares his favorite tips and tricks for getting the most out of camera angles, backgrounds, and scene lighting. He reviews image editing basics, such as cropping and retouching photographs, and explains how to take a presentation beyond a 360-degree view with the integration of rich media.
• Understanding the must-have features in a point-and-shoot camera
• Creating a DIY photo studio
• Adding audio to a product presentation
• Shooting small, medium, and large products
• Taking and publishing product photos with an iPhone